Our Dyersburg State Community College, Lake County (Tiptonville) Tennessee 4 hour Parent Educational Seminar online course meets the requirements set forth in Title 36-6-408.
When filing in Lake County you should enroll in our Dyersburg State Community College class
Court Acceptance- Guaranteed. This course certificate is known to be accepted by your court.
Your Dyersburg State Community College Parenting & Divorce Certificate is available at course completion. Choose English or Español!
The course includes information on the following issues:
- the emotional effects of divorce on parents;
- the emotional and behavioral reactions to divorce by young children and adolescents;
- parenting skills and issues relating to the concerns and needs of children at different development stages;
- stress indicators in young children and adolescents;
- conflict management;
- family stabilization through development of a coparenting relationship;
- the financial responsibilities of parenting;
- family violence, spousal abuse, and child abuse and neglect; and
- the availability of community services and resources.
This is the course you need to take
When parents break up in the State of Tennessee, Title 36 Domestic Relations requires both parents to complete a course like ours. We've helped over half a million people get their required certificate- and helped them learn new ways to work through a difficult time of their lives- let us help you benefit from our decades of experience helping people just like you.
- NO hidden fees
- Easy learning material
- Guaranteed court acceptance
- No test required
- Stop and Start as needed
- Download and Print your certificate instantly at no extra cost
- We're here to help if you need us-- toll free-- so go ahead and Enroll Now.
Free Certificate included. English or Español Course.
Now in our 28th year!
Since 1990 over 500,000 individuals have successfully received their Court Ordered Parenting Course certificates through Education Programs.
What Students Learned
Here are unedited random quotes from among our over half million successful students:
How to handle the different situations that arises when parents are divorcing (i.e. dealing with the kids, co-parenting and living situation).
How to work with my X and to reason with the children!
i learned about de incidence de divorce over the childrens, the emotion of child an adults.