Our Online Texas Parent Education and Family Stabilization course meets the requirements set forth in Texas Family Code 105.009.
To register for Parenting and Divorce Class, please choose your Texas County from the drop down menu or find your place name in the list below.
The course includes information on the following issues:
- the emotional effects of divorce on parents;
- the emotional and behavioral reactions to divorce by young children and adolescents;
- parenting skills and issues relating to the concerns and needs of children at different development stages;
- stress indicators in young children and adolescents;
- conflict management;
- family stabilization through development of a coparenting relationship;
- the financial responsibilities of parenting;
- family violence, spousal abuse, and child abuse and neglect; and
- the availability of community services and resources.
This is the course you need to take
When parents break up in the State of Texas, Texas Family Code 105.009 requires both parents to complete a course like ours. We've helped over half a million people get their required certificate- and helped them learn new ways to work through a difficult time of their lives- let us help you benefit from our decades of experience helping people just like you.
Now in our 28th year!
Since 1990 over 500,000 individuals have successfully received their Court Ordered Parenting Course certificates through Education Programs.
What Students Learned
Here are unedited random quotes from among our over half million successful students:
eye opening, good tools.
That this process will last for long after the divorce papers are signed.